Announcing the 2020 WCCD Annual Scholarship program
- Applicants need to be a high school senior who will be entering college in September 2020 and majoring in Natural Resource Conservation, Agriculture or Environmental Science.
- Applicants need to provide an essay consisting of at least 300 words explaining why he or she is interested in pursuing the chosen degree and how it will apply to his or her career plans.
- A signed and sealed transcript is needed from the applicant’s current high school.
- One letter of recommendation is needed from a teacher, guidance counselor, athletic coach or employer.
- The application deadline is June 10, 2020.
2020 WCCD Scholarship Application
Mail application to:
WCCD Board of Supervisors
52 Boyden Road, Suite 107
Holden, MA 01520