Annual Scholarship Program
- The 2021 WCCD Scholarship is a onetime scholarship in the amount of $1,000.00 awarded to a high school senior whose permanent address is located within Worcester County, MA.
- Applicants need to be a high school senior entering college in September 2021 and majoring in Natural Resource Conservation, Environmental Science or a Related Agricultural Major.
- Applicants need to provide an essay consisting of at least 300 words explaining why you are interested in pursuing the chosen degree program and how it will apply to your career plans.
- A signed and sealed transcript is needed from the applicant’s current high school.
- One letter of recommendation is needed from your teacher, guidance counselor, athletic coach or employer.
- A complete package including all the above documents must be received via email by 4pm on June 11, 2021. If there is any concern that one of the above documents will not reach us by this date and time, please use the email below to get in touch with the Administrator, Lisa Trotto.
- Email packages, and/or questions to ">
- To download the form see below click 2021 WCCD Scholarship Application
|Your Permanent Mailing Address:|
|What is the best time and way to reach you by phone or email?|
|Attending High School:|
|College Entrance Date:|
|Attending College (if known):|
|Major Course of Study:|
|Have you participated in the Massachusetts Envirothon Program or Workshops?|
|If yes, when?|
|Please send your essay on a separate page of 300 words or less.|